Thursday, August 1, 2013

How is life here and why it is fun

To balance the impression you might have that I was just complaining here is a “wonder” not so ironic o analyzing like the previous ones. 

So I went today for my traditional pedicure/manicure pleasure (I tend to test it in every country I pass). Here you can go to luxury place or to cheap place at so called passeos. Quite nothing in the middle. Typical one is quite small with decent prices and some bored with life blond girls and of course super blond and super dark skin old duena (the owner). Some posters, preferably Marilyn Monroe or some other out o fashion blond stars, little tables and a lot of equipment that is supposed to look professional but hardly ever is used. This one was not different at all. But they had time and could do it al tiro (now).
Gave me en offer of 16 bucks (8 luca) for both: pedicure and manicure so as I was a bit stressed with time and postponing it for ever decided to stay there. No soap, no water, do not even think that they gonna clean devices they use for the operation, they keep them in nicely colored shoes boxes or they own purses. At least each of the girls had her own box. Half an hour for both, she offered. The girl with big everything and very pink clothes. But what can you say once you agreed? It would really made me mad and crying but then they understood I speak Spanish enough to inform them that Russia and Poland are not always covered with deep snow.


Then Ecuadorian sad girl have opened the beer right at her little manicure table. Than the chick 70 years old loyal client have said some compliments about my hairstyle (sth like: look they are natural). Then the guy came in and all of the ladies have treated them with grumpy smile. He of coursed kissed everyone and hug the duena. Then he was explained Ecuadorian is soltera (single). So he went for more beer. We ended up all drinking pacena and laughing about my observations on Chilean men. I got my can, too and mother of the guy (duena) decided to take one too even if swearing she had no ganas (will to drink). After I proposed the picture with 4 rubias (blond girls) and Marilyn they would not let me go. But I had to. Another beer was awaiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment