Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flight services - first but not last remarque

So as I am moving on with my comeback I wanted to do the check-in. One day before the flight, quite unusual for me. Anyway... I got this:
1. When I searched for the airlines -  Sky Airline - the final link to they webpage it came quite at the bottom of there google search result list after Despegar and other services lazy Chileans are used to consider as the only option to search for the flight as it is TV promoted. Might be that after investing in advertisments they have also thought about positioning which is pretty rare here.

2. Then I logged in and got nice communicate that my request is being processed. It took a while. Long enough to make the coffee so it was fine. Used to that.
3. And it gave results. Two nice communicates that it can not happen as the check-in service is not functioning. Why two? Well.. one is bigger and in better English. Cachay??



No comments:

Post a Comment